Hello, and welcome to my blog!
I’m so happy to finally have this set up and ready to go. This is my little corner to share all things photography related, and a little glimpse into my own life occasionally too!
To start things out, here are 10 random facts about me:
- During the week, when I’m not photographing things, I work as the marketing director at Chick-fil-A Cape Cod. My typical day starts early, includes coffee, and I’ll be doing anything from event planning, to interviews, to serving chicken sandwiches out the drive thru window.
- I “met” my now husband when I was 14 and in an online French class way back in freshman year of high school! We met in person for the first time when we were 18, and he is truly my best friend! Long distance isn’t easy, but it’s doable!
- I’m originally from GA, but moved up to Cape Cod after I got married in November. I’m loving it so far!
- I LOVE CHEESE. My husband says if cheese were a person, I might have an affair. (he makes great analogies)
- We are kitty parents (never thought I’d say that) to the cutest little Siamese mix named Athena. She’s a rescue from Puerto Rico, loves to snuggle, and plays with EVERYTHING.
- I want to be good at playing chess, but I’m not.
- My favorite TV show is FRIENDS and honestly if I could be as funny as Chandler Bing, I’d feel pretty good about myself.
- I love to sing. Most Sundays, I sing on the worship team, and my favorite way to spend the 30 minute drive to work is with praise and worship music on and a cup of coffee in hand!
- I’m the oldest of 7 children, and honestly I loved growing up in a big family! It was crazy sometimes, but I love my siblings so much. They’re some of my best friends, and I have so many great memories with them. Like one time we painted my sister in mud from her head to her toes…sorry Mom.
- I love to travel. Sounds cliche, but honestly! Destination weddings are some of my favorite. I’m looking forward to shooting in Idaho, Georgia, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts this year! Hit me up if you’re looking for someone to travel!
- Bonus fact: my socks never match.
And that’s all for now, my friends! Here are a few photos, because what kind of a photographer would I be without at least one? Feel free to reach out with questions or comments! I love hearing from you, and you’ll be hearing from me again soon!